Wednesday, June 7

Sheep, sheep, and more sheep!

So, I have finally finished counting all my brothers and sisters. Every time I started counting, they thought it would be funny to run around and around. Gloria tried to help me, but she is kinda quiet and soft-spoken, so they didn't really listen to her. I think Daddy is punishing them for it. They are all in Jacob's closet now! Serves them right for trying to mess my count up!

And the final count is... 25.

Well, I think it is! It is close enough. So many sheep and such a small house!! Mommy and Daddy are going to buy us a bigger house!! I can hardly wait! At first I wasn't very happy because I have only ever know this house. But Gloria assured me that the new house will be lots of fun! Maybe Daddy will let me help choose the next house!! :D

Let's talk about Jacob for a bit! Jacob is really starting to learn a lot of words!!! He is also getting very good at copying what Mommy and Daddy say! I am so proud of him! It seems like just yesterday that all he wanted to do was chew on my ear. Let me tell you, I am VERY glad that he stopped doing that! Well, he has mostly stopped doing that!! He is also running everywhere now. Sometimes he trips and falls, but he is a tough little boy!

Jacob can go down the slide in the backyard all by himself!! He likes it when Daddy catches him, but he doesn't need him to! He also likes chasing this big beach ball. It is bigger than him!! He laughs and laughs as he runs after it!! He is such a funny little boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home