Wednesday, January 18

Jacob is so funny!

Jacob did the most hilarious thing yesterday. He got this LeapFrog Hug & Learn Globe for his birthday from his Auntie M. He didn't show much interest in it until last night. Daddy turned it on a showed Jacob and he started dancing to the music. Then, after dinner, he started playing with it. Once he turned it on, he started circling it. Round and round and round he went! :) Not quite sure what he was trying to accomplish. I tell you I laughed so hard!

Oh ya, that reminds me of something else he did yesterday. I gave him some Italian Meatballs as part of his dinner. He wasn't much interested in them. He put them in his mouth, then just took them right out. It was what he did next that was really funny. He puts one up to his ear and says "Hello" in his cute little voice. I nearly lost it is was too funny! I suppose I shouldn't have laughed in front of him... Oh well! Sometime you just have to laugh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home