Wednesday, January 11

What a wonderful mommy!

Hello!
It is a rainy day in January, and not much fun being outside today.

But, as I sit here by my window and look outside and dream of happier weather, i'm also looking inside.. not just inside my home and Jacob's room, but inside my heart.

Jacob and I both have so much love for our family, they give us such a warm and loving home, we don't always show it but it makes us very happy.

I want to especially say how much I love my mommy. She doesn't always realize it either but she is the most wonderful, loving person we know. She brought us into this world and welcomed us into her home, which is now ours too. She didn't even think twice about it because that is just who she is!

Even when Jacob was born a year ago (see the picture!) the day was so long and difficult, like none we have ever known! ..but yet somehow, at the end of the day, when Jacob was born, it didn't matter how tired or sore she was, she was the happiest person in the world. Look at the love in her face!

I don't know if I tell her much but I am so proud of what she has done in the last year or two! It takes a lot of work to make such a wonderful baby, and keep such a loving home. And now she even is back at work too!

Even when the day is difficult, and tiring, its ok because everything else is just detail when we think about how wonderful our lives are together and all the joy we bring eachother. Sometimes the day is long and tiring, but she always has a warm hug for us at the end of the day. What can be better than that?

We love you, mommy! We can't wait to see you tonight!

Jacob and Sheepy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home