Wednesday, July 11

16 Weeks Until Jacob is a big brother!

So, I am 24 weeks pregnant today!! I think Jacob is really excited with the prospect of becoming a big brother. He loves kissing my tummy and talking to Baby Zachary. He has even started singing lullabyes to him occasionally!

I think I saw the first glimps of jealosy yesterday... I won some bibs from a Photo Treasure Hunt on the Gliding through Motherhood blog that I go to daily. They came in the mail yesterday! I told Jacob as we went to get the mail that there was probably some mail for Zachary. He seemed excited. He thought it might be cars! :) When he saw what they were and that I was telling him that they were for Baby Zachary, he got this very concerned look on his face and suddenly looked very sad. When Paul took him out of the car, he wimpered and nestled into Daddy's arms. He wasn't happy about the mail for Zachary. It really seemed like jealosy. Hopefully we won't see too much of this. I want Jacob to be excited about the baby and be part of it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you blame him? The bibs are cute! :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home